Today, was a day just like any other....almost. *Love J's M btw-check em out if you haven't*
I woke up to the soft *click vmmm vmmm* that my phone makes when I get a Twitter. I mean it has to get it's own text tone because I get a little disappointed when I reach for my phone to read a text and it's just an update. Though people's are usually either funny or informative, it can never beat a sincere one on one text.
Anyway, then almost instantly after, I got another (non-twitter) text. I was needed to help a friend with a video shoot. They were in need of a girl to play Juliet in a 80's remake of Romeo and Juliet. I'll save you the details which would only amuse me. Although, can I say that black boots and tights with a bright sweater and tank are not my thing, it was kinda fun to dress up and look silly. I still feel like my face needs more washing after all that makeup though.
It was fun to say the least. As insignificant as it sounds to help out a friend for a video shoot, I enjoyed every minute of being a character and filming. It was a small moment out of my day, but I needed it. He knew I needed it.
I got to see some friends, laugh some, and ponder. :) I do a lot of that lately. Also, high five to me, I've been doing better at battling the BMI. I've maintained eating better and I'm doing better at consistently working out. Man, yoga can whip your butt more than you'd think. It's tough stuff. You'd think it's just for hippies but I find it can sometimes be harder than making myself take on the treadmill.
This was boring, that's okay though. I'm sure there are more exciting stories on their way...
No comments:
Post a Comment